email@example.com – For prescription requests only.
firstname.lastname@example.org – For all other requests
Non-urgent advice: Extended Access & Out of Hours
Out of hours appointments
We offer extended hours at the practice on Tuesday and Saturday mornings. Telephones do not operate during extended hours and these are pre-booked only clinics.
There are some urgent appointments available through the Enfield Unity Extended Access Services based at Eagle House and Carlton House sites between 6.30pm-8pm weekdays, 9am-8pm Saturdays and 8am-8pm on Sundays and bank holidays. To book, rearrange or cancel these appointments when we are closed, please call 0208 370 4910. Lines are open 6.30pm-8pm weekdays and 9am-5pm on Saturday. For anything urgent call 111 – call 999 in an emergency.
If you have Covid-19 symptoms use NHS 111 at https://111.nhs.uk/covid-19/.
You can call 111 if you need medical help fast, but it is not a 999 emergency. NHS 111 is a fast and easy way to get the right help and is available 24hrs a day 365 days a year.
Calls are free from landline and mobiles.
Call 111 if you need GP out-of-hours services, urgent care or you need information about a health issue.
However, for the difficulty in breathing, chest pain, severe bleeding or suspected broken bones please dial 999.
Your local pharmacist can give you friendly expert advice about over-the-counter medicines that can help with lots of common conditions without the need for an appointment. Other services include Smoking cessation and the Minor Ailments Scheme.
Walk-In services and Urgent Care Centres
These centres treat most injuries and illnesses that are urgent but not life-threatening. You don’t need to book an appointment – just turn up and you will be seen promptly by either a doctor or a nurse.
– Chase Farm Urgent Care Centre, Chase Farm Hospital, The Ridgeway, Enfield, EN2 8JL. Open 8 am to 10 pm every day. Tel: 0845 111 4000 (option 2).
– Edmonton Walk-in-Centre, Evergreen Primary Care Centre, 1 Smythe Close, Edmonton, N9 0TW. Open weekends and bank holidays from 8 am to 8 pm.
– North Middlesex Urgent Care Centre, North Middlesex Hospital, Stirling Way, Edmonton, N18 1QX. Situated in A&E open 24hrs a day every day.
The NHS App is a new, simple and secure way to access a range of NHS services on your Smartphone or tablet. You can use the NHS App to:
– Check your symptoms.
– Find out what to do when you need help urgently.
– Book & manage appointments at your GP Surgery.
– Order repeat prescriptions.
Download the NHS app from the app store or you can get it on Google Play. For more information please visit www.nhs.uk.
In an emergency, call your own dentist for an appointment, but when the practice is closed, please call NHS 111
Mental Health Emergency
In a Mental Health Crisis, please call 0208 702 3800.
Accident and Emergency (A&E)
For life-threatening illnesses or injuries go to A&E or dial 999. A&E and 999 should only be used in a critical or life-threatening situation.
– North Middlesex Hospital, Streling Way, Edmonton, N18 1QX. Tel: 0208 887 2000
– Barnet Hospital, Wellhouse Lane, Barnet, EN5 3DJ. Tel: 0208 216 4600