We work on a NHS zero tolerance policy, our staff are here to help you, abusive patients will not be tolerated.
We will provide and maintain premises that are clean, safe and easily accessible to all our patients including those with mobility disabilities and special needs. We also have a Portaloop available for the hard of hearing.
We provide facilities for nappy changing and breast-feeding, and there are, books and magazines available in the waiting room.
Patients With Disabilities
We strive to provide access to health screening, assessment and treatment for patients with disabilities and sensory impairment.
We endeavour to provide reasonable adjustments where necessary for disabled people, to enable them to access services effectively.
• We are a purpose built practice with wheelchair accessibility throughout patient areas.
• Sound alert at entrance for patients who may need assistance.
• We have hearing loops available on Request.
• We have access to BSL interpreters via video link on request.
• Disabled parking is available.
• Support, Hearing & Guide dogs Welcome.