New – NHS app now available to download for easy access to online services. You can download the app via your android play store or Apple app store.
Emis Online Services is a web-based tool designed to enable you to manage some of your general practice needs without having to attend the GP surgery.
The following modules are currently available:
- Online Appointments – This enables you to manage your appointments online, you can make, cancel and view existing appointment.
- Online Repeats – This allows you to order your repeat prescriptions online, select the items you require and send the request to your practice.
- Online access to summary medical information – From 31/3/15 you are able to view your medical records ,NHS England require practices to allow patients to have access to their medication,allergies and adverse reactions ,as a minimum contractual requirement .
To use this service you must:
- Have internet access and an email account.
- Inform your Practice that you wish to use this service.
- Obtain a registration letter from your practice which details all the information needed to register Online.
- Register your account from www.patientservices.co.uk.
- Once registered, you will need to activate your account via an email link.
- Valid Photo ID will be required to view medical records plus recent proof of address ( within 3 months).
- Patients known to the practice will not necessarily need to provide photo ID
If you click on the link below, there are some short tutorial videos to help you register for online services. http://patientservices.helpscoutdocs.com/article/58-how-do-i-register-for-patient-services.