Monday 8am -6.30pm
Tuesday 8am – 6.30pm
Wednesday 8am – 6.30pm
Thursday 8am – 6.30pm
Friday 8am – 6.30pm
Saturday 8am – 11.45
We offer extended hours on Saturday mornings only 8 am-11.45 am. Telephones do not operate on Saturday mornings and this is a pre-booked clinic.
Non-urgent advice: Notice
Please Note: The practice will be closed bank holiday Monday 25th May.
Due to Covid-19, we ask that patients do not come into the practice due to the risk of infection, so please call the practice first.
If you have Covid-19 symptoms use NHS 111 at https://111.nhs.uk/covid-19/
Only call 111 if you can’t get help online.
|Monday:||8am-12pm & 4-6.30pm|
|Tuesday:||8am-12pm & 4-6.30pm|
|Wednesday:||8am-12pm & 4-7pm|
|Thursday:||8am-12pm & 4-6.30pm|
|Friday:||8am-12pm & 4-6.30pm|
Reception / Telephone Access
- The practice will be closed bank holiday Monday 31st August, please see our Out of Hours Page for more information.
- GP Appointments are available to all Enfield patients over the Bank Holiday period at one of our GP Access Hubs.
- You can book an appointment by speaking to one of our reception team during surgery opening hours or outside of opening hours via 111, evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
- Alternatively, if you require treatment, advice or need to see a GP outside of Hub opening hours and before we re-open please call the Out of Hours Service on 111.
- For more information on GP access Hub appointments and for Pharmacy opening hours over the bank holidays, please see our Out of Hours Page.
- Oakwood Medical Centre will remain closed on all National Bank Holidays including Good Friday and Easter Monday, Christmas Day, Boxing Day & New Year’s Day.
- Telephone access is Monday – Friday 8 am – 6.30 pm daily ( usually close at 1 pm on last Thursday of each month).
- Surgery hours Monday – Friday 9-1pm 3.30pm-6.30pm
- If you need Out Of Hours medical attention, please call 111.
- Alternatively, you can now access routine or same-day GP appointments at one of the Enfield HUBS Weekday evenings, Weekends and Bank Holidays via your GP surgery during opening hours or via 111 out of hours.