The practice will be closed on all Bank Holiday’s.
If you have Covid-19 symptoms use NHS 111 at: https://111.nhs.uk/covid-19/.
Need to See a GP in the Evening or on the Weekend?
There are some urgent appointments available through the Enfield Unity Extended Access Services based at Eagle House and Carlton House sites between 6:30pm to 8pm weekdays, 9am- 8pm Saturdays and 8am-8pm on Sundays and bank holidays. To book, rearrange or cancel these appointments when we are closed, please call 0208 370 4910. Lines are open 6.30pm-8pm weekdays and 9-5pm on Saturday. For anything urgent call 111 – call 999 in an emergency.
Calls are free from landline and mobiles.
Call 111 if you need GP out-of-hours services, urgent care or you need information about a health issue.
However, for the difficulty in breathing, chest pain, severe bleeding or suspected broken bones please dial 999.
Your local pharmacist can give you friendly expert advice about over-the-counter medicines that can help with lots of common conditions without the need for an appointment. Other services include Smoking cessation.
Walk-In services and Urgent Care Centres
These centres treat most injuries and illnesses that are urgent but not life threatening. You don’t need to book an appointment – just turn up and you will be seen promptly by either a doctor or a nurse.
- Chase Farm Urgent Care Centre, Chase Farm Hospital, The Ridgeway, Enfield, EN2 8JL. Open 8 am to 10 pm every day. Tel: 0845 111 4000 (option 2).
- North Middlesex Urgent Care Centre, North Middlesex Hospital, Stirling Way, Edmonton, N18 1QX. Situated in A&E open 24hrs a day every day.
The NHS App is a new, simple and secure way to access a range of NHS services on your Smartphone or tablet. You can use the NHS App to:
- Check your symptoms,
- Find out what to do when you need help urgently,
- Book & manage appointments at your GP Surgery,
- Order repeat prescriptions.
- Download the NHS app from the app store or you can get it on Google Play. For more information please visit www.NHS.uk.
In an emergency, call your own dentist for an appointment, but when the practice is closed, please call NHS 111.
Mental Health Emergency
In a Mental Health Crisis, please call 0208 702 3800.
Accident and Emergency (A&E)
North Middlesex Hospital, Streling Way, Edmonton, N18 1QX. Tel: 0208 887 2000.
Barnet Hospital, Wellhouse Lane, Barnet, EN5 3DJ. Tel: 0208 216 4600