The practice will be closed on Bank Holiday Monday 25th May.
If you have Covid-19 symptoms use NHS 111 at: https://111.nhs.uk/covid-19/.
Need to See a GP in the Evening or on the Weekend?
GP appointments are available to all Enfield patients from 6.30pm to 8pm Monday to Friday and from 8am to 8pm weekends and bank holidays including over the Christmas & New Year Period.
You can book an appointment with a GP or Practice Nurse at any one of the Primary Care access hubs:
- Evergreen Primary Care Centre, 1 Smythe Close, Edmonton, N9 0TW.
- Carlton House Surgery, 28 Tenniswood Road, Enfield, EN1 3LL.
- The Woodberry Practice, 1 Woodberry Avenue, Winchmore Hill, N21 3LE.
- Eagle House Surgery, 291 High Street Enfield, EN3 4DN .
Booking is Easy
You can book an appointment by speaking to our reception staff or via 111 in the evenings or weekends when the practice is closed.
Calls are free from landline and mobiles.
Call 111 if you need GP out-of-hours services, urgent care or you need information about a health issue.
However, for the difficulty in breathing, chest pain, severe bleeding or suspected broken bones please dial 999.
Your local pharmacist can give you friendly expert advice about over-the-counter medicines that can help with lots of common conditions without the need for an appointment. Other services include Smoking cessation and the Minor Ailments Scheme.
Walk-In services and Urgent Care Centres
These centres treat most injuries and illnesses that are urgent but not life threatening. You don’t need to book an appointment – just turn up and you will be seen promptly by either a doctor or a nurse.
- Chase Farm Urgent Care Centre, Chase Farm Hospital, The Ridgeway, Enfield, EN2 8JL. Open 8 am to 10 pm every day. Tel: 0845 111 4000 (option 2).
- Edmonton Walk-in-Centre, Evergreen Primary Care Centre, 1 Smythe Close, Edmonton, N9 0TW. Open weekends and bank holidays from 8 am to 8 pm.
- North Middlesex Urgent Care Centre, North Middlesex Hospital, Stirling Way, Edmonton, N18 1QX. Situated in A&E open 24hrs a day every day.
The NHS App is a new, simple and secure way to access a range of NHS services on your Smartphone or tablet. You can use the NHS App to:
- Check your symptoms,
- Find out what to do when you need help urgently,
- Book & manage appointments at your GP Surgery,
- Order repeat prescriptions.
Download the NHS app from the app store or you can get it on Google Play. For more information please visit www.NHS.uk.
In an emergency, call your own dentist for an appointment, but when the practice is closed, please call NHS 111.
Mental Health Emergency
In a Mental Health Crisis, please call 0208 702 3800.
Accident and Emergency (A&E)
North Middlesex Hospital, Streling Way, Edmonton, N18 1QX. Tel: 0208 887 2000.
Barnet Hospital, Wellhouse Lane, Barnet, EN5 3DJ. Tel: 0208 216 4600